Millennium Return Policy
10 Day Return Policy
Millennium Stands products may be returned within 10 days of the purchase date for a refund. Products must be in original packaging. Products must not be damaged and must be in new condition. To return your product, call us to request your Return Authorization number. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
Note the following:
- To obtain the RA number, please provide us with the order number and reason for the return.
- Returns must include the original invoice or packing slip with the RA number.
- We will not accept returned merchandise without a return authorization (RA) number. Returns received without authorization will not be processed for refund or exchange.
- Once you receive a return authorization you may return unused items, in the original box with all accessories, warranty cards, owner’s manuals, etc. within 30 days for an exchange, credit, or refund. Non-defective returns may be subject to a restock fee.
- Returns without the complete original packaging will not be accepted.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable except in the case of defective merchandise shipped within the United States (as determined by us).
- Shipping for returned merchandise must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date we receive the return for credit.
- Returns must be shipped to us via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages, therefore we recommend you purchase insurance from your shipper.
Millennium Product Warranty
1 Year Limited Warranty
Millennium Stands is dedicated to quality design and workmanship. This is how we are able to offer a 1 year limited warranty. We encourage you to contact us if you ever need assistance on any product or have a question or comment. We greatly value your feedback and your support.
Who we are
We are Millennium Marine. Our website address is: https://millenniummarine.com.
Address: 201 Fairmont Plaza, Pearl, Mississippi 39208
Phone: (601) 932-5832
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Comments and Reviews
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comment form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When visitors fill out a form on the site we collect the data shown in the form so that we may contact them regarding their request. We also collect their IP address to help with spam detection on the form.
We will collect your provided information to allow us to process your order.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you fill out a form, your data is retained indefinitely. This is so we can keep track of records and use in analytics.
If you submit an order, your data is retained indefinitely. This is so we can keep track of records and use in analytics.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, have left comments, placed an order, or filled out a form, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
For any privacy-related concerns, contact email@example.com